We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundry service near Dan Panorama?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
605 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Laundry service near Dan Panorama?

We will be in Jerusalem in a couple of weeks, the half way point of our Israel trip, and I was wondering if there is a laundry service near the Dan Panorama. A place that will wash and fold my clothes for me. I have read a previous thread on this subject where a few places were suggested but since I don't know the area at all I am not sure of their proximity to our hotel.

Thank you

Edited: 04 May 2014, 00:55
NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
36,315 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laundry service near Dan Panorama?

There are a few laundries that are not far away. The one my friend--who stays 5-7 weeks each summer in Jerusalem, uses constantly is located on Keren Kayemet, off of King George. It is a 10 -12 minute walk and a two minute cab ride. You would leave the hotel, turn right, walk down Keren Hayesod ( it has a name change and becomes King George) You walk past the Great Synagogue and the next corner is Keren Kayemet. Turn left and walk 1.5 blocks. It is on the left side. (sorry, I do not know the name)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
605 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laundry service near Dan Panorama?

Thank you Rdglady, Much appreciated

Jerusalem, Israel
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Laundry service near Dan Panorama?

Try Star Laundry - at 25 Jabotinsky Street, Phone: (02) 566-9434, Across the road from your hotel, cut through Shalom Aleichem to Jabotinsky and up the hill. 5 minute walk.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
36,315 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Laundry service near Dan Panorama?

Yes, Star is the other. For some reason my friend likes the one I described better. I do not know why.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
605 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Laundry service near Dan Panorama?

Thank you everyone for your help. I am now getting so excited Just 11 more days and we will be in Israel.

6. Re: Laundry service near Dan Panorama?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2015, 06:16