We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Portable Chairs

Level Contributor
574 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Portable Chairs

I saw a group of people all carrying a portable folding chair ... seemed lightweight and really easy to carry ... at Yad Vashem. I thought they bought or rented them at the gift shop - and went to get one, but it wasn't from there.

Where would I be able to buy or rent one, close to where I stay ... near the Central Bus Station.

Thanks!

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
13,134 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Portable Chairs

There is a camping shop in the central bus station, which might sell them. The shop is on the third floor (where intercity buses leave from), opposite platform 3. Worth trying!

Level Contributor
574 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Portable Chairs

Thanks Shuff! I will have a look.

3. Re: Portable Chairs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2015, 06:17