We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Touring in the area of Tiberias

Which Jerusalem hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
574 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Touring in the area of Tiberias

Is Tiberias a good central area to tour sites, by car, in this area. I am thinking of extending my time in this area a few more days, and am wondering if I should book again in Tiberias - or choose another location. If another location .... where, and why?

Thanks!

Level Contributor
574 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Touring in the area of Tiberias

Have decided to tour from Tiberias! Thanks. :)

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,441 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Touring in the area of Tiberias

Tiberias is an excellent location because it is in a city and has nice restaurants and the possibility of walking along the sea in the evening. If you plan on touring in the northern Golan Heights or Upper Galilee, however, you should stay in those areas to cut driving times. There is plenty to do from Tiberias in southern Golan, Lower Galilee, Beit Shean and environs.

Chana

Israel

Level Contributor
574 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Touring in the area of Tiberias

Thanks Chana. A space along the lake in Tiberias was open at a good price, for a resort area, for 3 days in a row .... and so I thought it best to take it quickly ! I think you are right ... there will be plenty to do in this area. :)

4. Re: Touring in the area of Tiberias

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2015, 06:17