We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank-you!

Level Contributor
574 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Thank-you!

In appreciation ....

I am having one of those heart-felt deeply grateful-to-this-forum moments.

You helped me to be assured that this neighbourhood I picked would be safe ... and it is absolutely wonderful!

The logistics - how to use the train, and the bus, and get money, and what to expect at the airport ... those really practical things the first few days, so that a person can feel confident ... you helped me there.

Every question I have had ... someone has known how to help me in it.

You take the time to write beautiful and personal letters of encouragement and advice.

I really am so very, very grateful and thankful to you all.

I just wanted to say that, again. :)

I think you are a very special group!

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,887 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thank-you!

You are most welcomed to use the forum. Continue writing. Looking forward to your report from Tiberius.

Gippsland, Australia
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
Level Contributor
6,362 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thank-you!

I love the forum too, Firebride. It's great to be able to continually get ideas and practical info for visiting Israel. There is always so much to learn here.

3. Re: Thank-you!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2015, 07:16