We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

holiday

County Tipperary...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
holiday

Hi going on israel travelling around for 3 weeks I really dont want to cancle, going 30 august should I go .what should I do .

Thanks ang

Gippsland, Australia
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
Level Contributor
7,039 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: holiday

As I said on your other thread...

I assume you are asking what to do because you are watching all the things on TV concerning the war in Gaza. There are a lot of posts about this already. I would suggest you read through them to get an idea of what it is currently like for those travelling in Israel. You will find that they feel safe. But there is good info in the threads worth reading. :)

Mentioned in this post
Israel
Israel
Middle East
UK
Level Contributor
365 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: holiday

Its like that song, "Should I stay or should I go!", but seriously I wouldn't cancel as it looks like IDF is going to make a unilateral withdrawal from Gaza very soon. BTW if you haven't booked accommodation or have and cancel and re-book, you will get good offers at the moment.

County Tipperary...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: holiday

Ok will take your advice and wait few days befour date .my head all over place . Saving long time for this its my dream to see isreal going for 3 weeks .will loose alot money if i dont go hopefully it will be ok .thanks again

4. Re: holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 August 2014, 20:37
Clovis, New Mexico
Level Contributor
73 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: holiday

We are scheduled to go to Israel on August 12; at this point we are pretty positive about going. We are currently in Africa & watching TripAdvisor more than the TV. So far neither our travel agent nor the US State Dept has said don't go.

Mentioned in this post
Israel
Israel
Middle East
County Tipperary...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: holiday

Hi clovis you are giving me lots hope thank you. how long are u going for i will have to see you for coffee over there . Send me a message when you go thanks again angie

Clovis, New Mexico
Level Contributor
73 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: holiday

Thanks Angie! Wish we could have coffee with you but we'll only be there till the 20th. Will continue to monitor TA & talk some more.

8. Re: holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2015, 05:17