We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi price from Ben Gurion Airport

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi price from Ben Gurion Airport

My husband and I will be arriving on a Saturday night at 11.30pm at Ben Gurion Airport. Please can you let me know how much we should expect to pay in a taxi to our hotel in Tel-Aviv which is near to the marina area?

Thanks

Israel
Level Contributor
736 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi price from Ben Gurion Airport

The price is 103NIS if it is on day hours and 118NIS if it is weekend or late at night/very early in the morning. The is a 5NIS surcharge - airport tax. Also, for each suitcase the driver can charge additional 3.15NIS.

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,742 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi price from Ben Gurion Airport

The night before (April 29th) at 01:30 I paid 127 shekels from the airport to Tel Aviv, 2 people + 2 suitcases.

3. Re: Taxi price from Ben Gurion Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 09:20