We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Israel Tours

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
Level Contributor
284 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Israel Tours

Looking for a good and reliable tour company, I found Gate 1 Travel, they seem to have nice Israel Vacation Packages, anybody that used their services would recommend them?. Thanks.

Level Contributor
21,532 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Israel Tours

Look in past posts - oodles of info about them and others. use the small window above yours to search.

Florida
Level Contributor
284 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Israel Tours

Thanks Anon but can you be more specific, I did a search before with no luck.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,315 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Israel Tours

Just search the Israel forums for "Gate 1."

Douglas Duckett

Florida
Level Contributor
284 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Israel Tours

Thanks, I was only searching in Tel Aviv forums and did not find too much information, this will help.

5. Re: Israel Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 14:10
Texas
Level Contributor
281 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Israel Tours

I am currently booked on a Gate 1 tour for mid October. When are you planning on going? For sure, I'll let everyone know what kind of experience I have with them. I used them for a cruise several years ago & was very pleased so I'm hoping that their service for a land trip is equally satisfactory.

Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
207 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Israel Tours

I took Gate 1's 11 day tour in June. As with all tours, there were a few rough spots, but overall it was great and a real value. If I had to do it over again, I would.

Paragon
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Israel Tours

I've been to Israel twice with Gate 1. First was in 2000 and second was in 2003. Those were my first two trips to Israel. They do a very good job at big bus tours. If you enjoy having everything planned out for you it will be a good experience that you will enjoy. When are you thinking of going and which of their tours are you considering?

Kathy Walters

Paragon, Indiana, USA

cakywalters@iquest.net

9. Re: Israel Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 10:05
Cleveland
Level Contributor
133 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Israel Tours

Thanks for posting your information abaout Gate1. I know your trip was a few years ago but my wife and I were look to go in May of this year. There prices seem to be the best. I'm looking at the 14-Israel/Jordan tour.

Thanks for info. Tom, Cleveland