We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any live shows in July

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
cape town
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
Level Contributor
5,978 posts
133 reviews
Save Topic
Any live shows in July

Anyone know of any live shows happening between the 19th-27th July in Tel Aviv. Live, international artists . I belioeve Bob Dylan will or has been there.

Haifa
Destination Expert
for Haifa
Level Contributor
1,172 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any live shows in July

Bob Dylan concert is on June 20.

Dream Theater will be performing in Ganey Hatarucha on July 19.

Paul Simon concert will be on July 21 in Ramat Gan Stadium.

Outside of Tel Aviv:

Ziggy Marley & Easy Star All Stars on July 21 Gan Saker - Jerusalem.

George Benson on July 21 in Caesarea

Gilberto Gil on July 24 Amphitheater Ra'anana

cape town
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
Level Contributor
5,978 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any live shows in July

Thanks motibt - It looks like July 21st is a big day for concerts. How do i get more information on the Paul Simon concert. Do you know if there are any seats left. Do you perhaps have a link for me. Many thanks in anticipation

cape town
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
Level Contributor
5,978 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any live shows in July

Found it - asked Mr. Google. Wow seats are expensive.!!!!!! But thanks.

michigan u.s.a.
Level Contributor
42 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any live shows in July

Hello, my name is Douglas from the U. S. I read info you posted regarding the Golan area and i was wondering if you might be able to help me?My wive and two 11 year olds will be driving from Tel Aviv to our accomodations at Nofei Gonen this August .We will be leaving Tel Aviv on a Wednesday morning, staying overnight for two nights and then heading to Jerusalem on Shabbat to be at car drop off by 1400 hrs. I was wondering if you can recommend places to see on the way to the kibbutz? We thought maybe Sefad.Obviously we will have all day Thursday to explore and a little bit on Friday.Can you recommend a day itinerary? Would Tel Dan amd Gamla be doable? How about rafting the Jordan?Any suggestions on the drive down to Jerusalem? thank you for any insights you can provide.

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,807 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any live shows in July

deekay550 - start your own thread. This post is in the wrong place and will be lost.

cape town
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
Level Contributor
5,978 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any live shows in July

Deekay - go to Tel Aviv FOrums - "Ask a question" - then copy and paste your question as a new question as I asked about concerts and youre asking about the Golan - no one will respond to you because they'll be thinking youre asking or responding to the "concert question" I asked about.

7. Re: Any live shows in July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 11:19