We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birthday cakes!

London England
Level Contributor
119 posts
154 reviews
Save Topic
Birthday cakes!

I am going to be in Israel during August this year and it is my daughters 18th birthday. We are staying in Kochav Hatsafon in North Tel Aviv. Does anyone know where I can get a birthday cake for her as I am told you cant just buy them in a supermarket like you can in London in M & S or Tesco?

Tel-Aviv
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
9,376 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Birthday cakes!

You can buy cakes in any supermarket (they all have baked goods counters), but I don't know if they will decorate them for you.

I suggest that you go to the local "conditoria" (cake & pastry shop). You could try "Schemo" at Tagor 30 near the University, "Roladin" or "Arcaffe" in the Shuster Centre at the north end of Recanati St., or ask the neighbours who they recommend.

Edited: 12 July 2012, 12:14
israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,887 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Birthday cakes!

Call Da La Paix (kosher), they have a wide variety of cakes and they'll deliver and decorate. The attached page has phone numbers - call the first number for Tel Aviv 03-6857444. I use them. http://www.delape.co.il/

London England
Level Contributor
119 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Birthday cakes!

Thanks - very helpful!

4. Re: Birthday cakes!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2013, 05:17