We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine tasting in Israel

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London England
Level Contributor
119 posts
154 reviews
Save Topic
Wine tasting in Israel

Hi we are visitng Israel this August and want to buy some good wines. Does anyone know of anywhere that has wonderful wines and a wine tasting opportunity?

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,628 posts
278 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wine tasting in Israel

With over 250 wineries in Israel that is a tough question. Where will you be touring?

If in the north I recommend Galil, Golan, Rimon and Adir wineries. I am sure others will have recommendations also in other areas of the country.

Chana

Israel

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
35,796 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wine tasting in Israel

Google Israel wine tours. Today there are multiple companies/individuals getting involved in wine tourism. I googled with the intention of cutting and pasting but there were too many listed.

Edited: 18 August 2012, 20:26
Tel-Aviv
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
9,261 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wine tasting in Israel

Look at comments #1 and #4 in this thread:

tripadvisor.co.uk/…42281625

Netanya, Israel
Level Contributor
6 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wine tasting in Israel

There are a number of areas (cities/towns) that have more focus on wine than others. Top most of these is Zichron Yackov (somewhat south of Haifa) there are 6 different wine tasting locations in this rather tiny town (under 20,000 people) 1 large and another 2-3 medium sized... and who knows how many more "micro" sized.

There are numberious locations on the Golan and the Northern Negev as well, but I dont know those as initmatly.

P.S- there is now also a local micro-beer brewery in Zichron Yackov, small and friendly to.

5. Re: Wine tasting in Israel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 August 2012, 05:05
NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
35,796 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wine tasting in Israel

As on target as you may be, delicous Israel--you can NOT advertise your touring company on this site. If the name comes up in the linked thread--or if it comes up on google, that is one thing--but direct advertising is prohibited.

Edited: 23 August 2012, 04:54
USA
Level Contributor
4 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wine tasting in Israel

Oops - sorry! I learned something new and hope that I can still be of help with Israeli wines :)

London England
Level Contributor
119 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wine tasting in Israel

thanks so much. Went to zicharon Yahoo and it was great!

Tel-Aviv
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
9,261 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wine tasting in Israel

Lol.

Netanya, Israel
Level Contributor
6 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Wine tasting in Israel

excellent

glad you enjoyed it.

can u spare a couple of minutes telling us what you enjoyed and why?

thanks.