We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel to stay at in Tel Aviv for a women on her own ?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Best hotel to stay at in Tel Aviv for a women on her own ?

My boyfriend will be away on business and wondering where i should stay in Tel Aviv where i will be able to enjoy the city and yet be safe? Would love a modern boutique hotel if possible and be close to cafe's, shops and yet not be super crazy with noise. Any suggestions? What is the best location?

Also, are their beach hotels that are highly recommended ?

Gippsland, Australia
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
Level Contributor
6,391 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotel to stay at in Tel Aviv for a women on her own ?

You haven't said what your budget is. I would suggest that you check out a site like www.booking.com where you get reviews of the hotels, the size of the rooms, location and price. We found that something in the general area of the Marina was really good and central. I'm sure others will come in and make suggestions but its hard when we don't know your budget.

Edited: 27 August 2013, 18:28
NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
36,309 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best hotel to stay at in Tel Aviv for a women on her own ?

Israel is a safe country. There are no problems with women on their own checking into hotels or walking around. Share a budget and a recommendation will be made.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best hotel to stay at in Tel Aviv for a women on her own ?

I would like to keep the room under $200 a night if possible. I prefer being located around trendy area if possible. not for the night life but more for the cafes, restaurants, shops, etc....

4. Re: Best hotel to stay at in Tel Aviv for a women on her own ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2014, 06:19