We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

garage space in Tel Aviv

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
garage space in Tel Aviv

looking for name of parking garage in north Tel Aviv near Ibn Gvirol

Haifa, Israel
Destination Expert
for Haifa
Level Contributor
3,803 posts
252 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: garage space in Tel Aviv

There should be a free parking lot at the junction of Pinkas street and Weitzman street (behind the Beit Hachail). It is about 5 minutes wlk from north Ibn Gavirol street

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: garage space in Tel Aviv

thank you

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,896 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: garage space in Tel Aviv

The place Giora mentioned is closed. It is beneath street level and was flooded several times together with the cars in it. Now it is fenced and unreachable. You can try the Reading parking lots north of the Yarkon river that are free.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
435 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: garage space in Tel Aviv

Point A is where Giora was pointing you. It's open most of the time and is indeed free

Point B is few minutes to the north at the Reading Power Station and is also free

http://goo.gl/maps/zG4dO

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: garage space in Tel Aviv

thank you all for your replies. I remember that there is a garage for a fee in north Tel Aviv and you enter on Ibn Gvirol. Does anyone know this one?

thank you

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: garage space in Tel Aviv

would you have a name and telephone for this place, please? I am looking for either free or paying garage in North Tel Aviv not far from Ibn Gvirol and Yehuda HaMaccabi

thank you

Tel-Aviv
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
9,404 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: garage space in Tel Aviv

By "garage" I assume that you mean an indoor parking lot. The closest one that I can think of is in the Century Tower (Migdal HaMeyah) on Ibn Gvirol between Jabotinsky and Arlozorov. The phone number is 03-5245341.

The Reading lot is a large free parking lot north of the Yarkon River. It is about a 15 minute walk from there across the bridge to Ibn Gvirol and Yehuda HaMaccabi.

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,896 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: garage space in Tel Aviv

The garage mbgg suggested is very expensive. I've used it and try to avoid. You might be able to get a deal there if you need it for a long time, e.g. a month.

9. Re: garage space in Tel Aviv

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 December 2014, 06:18