We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

zimmer

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
125 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
zimmer

i stayed in a place called "adva high above" in rosh pina. you can find it on booking.com

it is an amazing place. clean with a giant jacuzzi in room. our room had a pool outdoors, which we did not happen to use due to the weather. the owner yaron is a real sweetheart. the view from the porch will take your breath away!

a definate go.

Gippsland, Australia
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
Level Contributor
6,437 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: zimmer

I remember you coming in and asking about it before you went. If certainly looked lovely on the photos. I am so glad you enjoyed it there and thank you for coming back and sharing about it with us. :)

Israel
Level Contributor
2,650 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: zimmer

Is this it?

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g297762-d221939…

It may be more useful for other travellers if you post a review in the reviews section.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
125 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: zimmer

i would but when i typed "adva" into ythe search bar only the forum came up. thanks for the link

Ottawa, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem, Galilee, Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
5,927 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: zimmer

Definitely write a review for it. Your comments here will be buried in a week or two but people will go back over reviews for a long time. So glad you found something appropriate.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
125 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: zimmer

done

6. Re: zimmer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 November 2014, 06:20