We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hair Braiding Tel Aviv/Заплестись в Тель Авиве

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
Save Topic
Hair Braiding Tel Aviv/Заплестись в Тель Авиве

Hello,

I will be in Tel Aviv on friday and saturday. I planned to make rastas in Kundala Rasta, that's my main goal in this trip. Could you tell me please where is this hairdressing salon sutuated now, and how can I find out the price for my hair length? I really need to make an appointment for friday, to make sure that there will be an available place for me. Can you help me with this, please?

Thanks!

Haifa, Israel
Destination Expert
for Haifa
Level Contributor
3,731 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hair Braiding Tel Aviv/Заплестись в Тель Авиве

Kundala Rasta address is 44 King George, Tel Aviv (next to Disengof Center) 03-6207044/5

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,858 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hair Braiding Tel Aviv/Заплестись в Тель Авиве

See tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293984-i3332-k583…

Read the tread, there is an address and phone number there.

3. Re: Hair Braiding Tel Aviv/Заплестись в Тель Авиве

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2015, 05:17