We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

chea eats TLV

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Berlin
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
chea eats TLV

Hi,

any local here that can recommend cheap adresses for having breakfast or dinner.

Best regard and thx! :D

Maalot Tarshikha...
Level Contributor
61 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: chea eats TLV

Your best experience will be if you go to Rotchild street and discover what you want.

There is 'Aroma' which is like Starbucks, but it is not real Israeli experience.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
11,983 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: chea eats TLV

Bear in mind that if you are in Israel now, because of the Passover holiday many cafes and restaurants will not be serving their usual menu. Back to normal next Monday night!

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,055 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: chea eats TLV

Breakfast is generally included in your hotel stay. A full breakfast at a cafe is about 10€ or coffee and oastry for4€.

Chana

Israel

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,670 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: chea eats TLV

A full breakfast for 10 Euros is what you'll pay at Aroma (48 shekels more or less), other places that offer waiters' service will be more like 55-65 shekels pp. But there are smaller and cheaper options too. Dinner will be more like 100 shekels pp including a soft drink. Itzik Hagadol, Derbi Dagim (fish), The Old Man & the sea are such places.

Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
457 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: chea eats TLV

Nice restraunt chain for a dinner is King George. They have big variety of dishes from Pizza to stew.

They're open until late.

Adresses:

26 King George St.

18 Ha'arba St.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,229 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: chea eats TLV

I just had to chuckle at the typo in the title. Until I opened the thread, I found myself wondering: Who is Chea? And why is she eating Tel Aviv? :-)

Hag sameach, everyone, and to those observing, Happy Easter!

Douglas Duckett

Tel Aviv, Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
4,334 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: chea eats TLV

An excellent cheap eat for dinner is Giraffe, a chain of Asian fusion restaurants in the Tel Aviv area.

8. Re: chea eats TLV

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2015, 05:15