We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FF miles

Clearwater, Florida
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
FF miles

How many frequent flyer miles are needed from new york to tel aviv?

USA
Level Contributor
1,034 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: FF miles

Depends on (among other things) which airline. Check the website for the airline on which you have the miles. They all have award charts.

Edited: 22 April 2014, 02:46
Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,743 posts
283 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: FF miles

On El All 1400.

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,891 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: FF miles

Ask on the air travel forum.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,435 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: FF miles

Actually, there is no substitute for going to the particular airline's website or help line. The Trip Advisor Air Forum's information may be out of date (the rules changes with some frequency), and they definitely cannot tell you how many miles are needed for the particular time you want to travel. The lowest-mileage tickets tend to be snapped up within days of the 330-day minimum for advance booking, and then you may have to pay a premium for the dates you want. The more flexibility you have, the better your chances for not spending a fortune in miles.

All of that you have to find out from the airline -- any information on these forums will be speculative and not ultimately reliable.

Douglas Duckett

Carmel, Indiana
Level Contributor
177 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: FF miles

I have found that Israel is a pretty hard place to reach on frequent flyer. When I checked with American all the had was some long three or four stop flights that took 30 hours to complete. I hope your luck is better with whatever airline your use. I'm very glad that I bought this flight and didn't go through the hoops that the airlines give for FF.

6. Re: FF miles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2015, 06:16