We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mazada Tours from Tel Aviv to Jordan

Chevy Chase, MD
Level Contributor
6 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Mazada Tours from Tel Aviv to Jordan

Has anyone used Mazada Tours for a 4 day/3 night tour of Jordan including Amman, Jarash, Petra and Wadi Rum? If yes, would you recommend them? Thank you

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
15,121 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mazada Tours from Tel Aviv to Jordan

Check the Israel forum for reviews on Mazada Tours. There were mixed reviews.

J A
Lucerne, Switzerland
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mazada Tours from Tel Aviv to Jordan

We used it to go to Amman und Petra from Jerusalem oct 2013. Not recommended at all. Short version: awful from A to Z. We complained, not even got an answer.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mazada Tours from Tel Aviv to Jordan

No I would not. We just did one in April 2014. Driver with no english, drives like a maniac. Too many people squeeze into a small car. Ask for and paid 5 star hotels but only look like a 3 star. Miriam is hopeless and unhelpful when complained to her about these issues. Look for bigger, reportable company if I were you.

Jerusalem, Israel
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mazada Tours from Tel Aviv to Jordan

Desert Eco Tours are highly recommended for Jordan trips.

Edited: 30 July 2014, 15:20
Ottawa, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem, Galilee, Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
5,935 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mazada Tours from Tel Aviv to Jordan

Abraham tours now does a tour that includes Jerash and Petra. They are reputable. Desert Eco tours is very good, I have used them a couple of times.

PA
Level Contributor
31 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mazada Tours from Tel Aviv to Jordan

We just did a Tour to Petra with Desert Eco Tours with Ali as our Guide and Khalid our Driver and I would recommend them. My husband and I are in our fifties and were with our teenage daughter and the trip was perfectly do-able for all of us. Just be sure to plan and cover all your needs including Border/Passport to and from countries and especially your needs for overnight accommodations. Suggest you read comments under Desert Eco Tours as there are several from folks in all age ranges.

Have a fabulous trip!

7. Re: Mazada Tours from Tel Aviv to Jordan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2015, 07:16