We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment on Shne'ur Street near Bialik Sq

Apartment on Shne'ur Street near Bialik Sq

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2014, 22:41
Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
11,895 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment on Shne'ur Street near Bialik Sq

It's safe there.

What time of year is this for and what kind of price did you get? How big an apartment is it? Do you have photos of it?

2. Re: Apartment on Shne'ur Street near Bialik Sq

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
11,895 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartment on Shne'ur Street near Bialik Sq

It looks cheap enough but the place looks a little "lived in" to me. I would be curious to know if that residence is normally occupied by the owner on a part time basis or someone else.

Location is fine.

Gippsland, Australia
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
Level Contributor
6,506 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartment on Shne'ur Street near Bialik Sq

There are no recommendations yet in airbnb. This may simply be that its a new listing.

I am curious as to why there are so many things that make it look so lived in as well.

Gippsland, Australia
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
Level Contributor
6,506 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartment on Shne'ur Street near Bialik Sq

I just looked at the calendar. It's only available for just over a week and the rest of the year it is unavailable. I think the person is just renting it out while they go on vacation somewhere.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
36,929 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Apartment on Shne'ur Street near Bialik Sq

My gut feeling is she lives there. She is a freelance text editor which means no steady income. She probably goes and stays with a friend when she is able to rent her home out. I knew someone in Netanya who used to move into her boyfriend's whenever she could rent hers. It is inexpensive, probably because it is an older apartment that IS lived in!

7. Re: Apartment on Shne'ur Street near Bialik Sq

Tel-Aviv
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
9,801 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Apartment on Shne'ur Street near Bialik Sq

It's a great location ! The description says "entire apartment". The pictures may have been taken before she moved out. Have you sent her a message asking her what is in the apartment and what is provided ?

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
15,031 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Apartment on Shne'ur Street near Bialik Sq

Great location, looks homely. I am sure you'll enjoy your stay there.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
36,929 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Apartment on Shne'ur Street near Bialik Sq

varsovianka

There are no laws/rules in Israel about renting out your apartment. She can do whatever she wants. ( unlike my other home NYC where it IS illegal and the arguments are non-stop on TA)

But thanks for asking and verifying.