We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arkia Air from Sde Dov to Eilat

NY
Level Contributor
191 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Arkia Air from Sde Dov to Eilat

Hello all! I just booked a flight from Sde Dov to Eilat on Arkia, and realized there is nothing about seat assignments on the website. Has anyone had experience with them? The website doesn't seem to be totally user friendly so a bit difficult for me to figure out.

Thank you!

Jerusalem, Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
2,711 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arkia Air from Sde Dov to Eilat

Arkia will set a seat for you when you are performing check-in and getting a boarding ticket at Sde Dov airport. You can ask the service attendant for you seating preferences then.

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
1,189 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arkia Air from Sde Dov to Eilat

You don't really need to worry when it is such a short flight

NY
Level Contributor
191 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arkia Air from Sde Dov to Eilat

Right, I don't really care about where the seat is, just as long as I have one..thanks all!

Tel Aviv, Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
2,544 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Arkia Air from Sde Dov to Eilat

If the flight's in daylight, ask for a seat with a view - it's nice. . . possibly better on the left side southbound for Dead Sea views.

5. Re: Arkia Air from Sde Dov to Eilat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2015, 05:16