We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beachfront Tel Aviv Dinner

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
148 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Beachfront Tel Aviv Dinner

Please help me identify the beachfront place we had dinner our first night in Tel Aviv a few weeks ago. I can't remember the name; it's driving me up the wall. We walked from the Sheraton North along the tayelet a fair distance, past the Hilton I think. The pita, hummus, and chopped tomato/cucumber salad we started with were very good, and the grilled chicken with pasta and the grilled lamb with sliced grilled eggplant, zucchini and mushrooms were even better. The menu was quite limited. More distinctive: We sat outside under our own lantern-lit canopy and were served at a low square table flanked by Roman-style sofas. When our kids were done they sat on stools looking out over the sea; we reclined and finished our drinks. I'm not sure if our impression was distorted by exhaustion and hunger (this was our first proper meal after two utterly abysmal airline meals), so if you know this place and have an opinion about it, please post that, too. Thank you!

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
266 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beachfront Tel Aviv Dinner

If you walked all the way to the Tel Aviv port, Sounds to me like it may be "Shalvata" (www.shalvata.co.il/en/pages/default.aspx…)

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
148 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Beachfront Tel Aviv Dinner

I suppose that could be it. Thank you.

3. Re: Beachfront Tel Aviv Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 05:16