We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nearly time to go to TA...

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
The UK
Level Contributor
228 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
nearly time to go to TA...

oi vey - the last time I was due to fly there was the pandemoneom with all the hand luggage crises, and now, it's fog...!!

My gut instinct tells me it'll be alright on the night, that I'll make it out there this w/end, but right now I am a little bit concerned...!

If I don't get back in this forum by the weekend, wish me luck and I'll send your love to Israel...

Ft. Laud, Florida
Level Contributor
965 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nearly time to go to TA...

Are you leaving at night? Fog dissipates at night. So don't vorry.

Level Contributor
21,532 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nearly time to go to TA...

Have a great journey and post soon!

Arizona
Level Contributor
1,578 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nearly time to go to TA...

As long as you're not leaving from Denver, you should be fine!

Enjoy, and let us all know how it goes.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Destination Expert
for Haifa
Level Contributor
2,256 posts
292 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: nearly time to go to TA...

If you say Oi Vey its already ok. I am sure you are on your way, safe and happy.

The UK
Level Contributor
228 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: nearly time to go to TA...

:D

Thanks everyone!

it is an evening flight but if it turns into a night flight I won't mind at all, I'll just be grateful the plane will take off - which it will, as lots of other flights are resuming back to normal this weekend as the fog is finally now easing off - phew!!! Wotta relief!!

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cairo, Egypt, Nile River Valley, Luxor
Level Contributor
8,944 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: nearly time to go to TA...

Good Luck Bee, Im sure you are already on your way. Have fun and Im really looking forward to the trip review.

Nefertari

7. Re: nearly time to go to TA...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 20:19