We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Only 36 hours to go before we start our 44 day trip! Thanks!

Knoxville, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Only 36 hours to go before we start our 44 day trip! Thanks!

Well it has finally arrived. We are just 36 hours away from starting our long awaited trip. After a few days in Athens we'll arrive in Cairo for the start of our 26 day tour of Egypt and Jordan followed by another couple weeks in Greece and Italy.

I've helped many others plan trips in the past to South America and Europe but I relied on this board to help me this time as we planned much of this trip.

Thanks to everyone who posted questions and answers here on Trip Advisor and also for the detailed hotel and other reviews.

So long for now as I "gottagocit"!!

Gottagocit

Mentioned in this post
Athens
Athens
Attica, Greece
Cairo
Cairo
Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Egypt
Egypt
Africa
Jordan
Jordan
Middle East
Greece
Greece
Europe
Italy
Italy
Europe
Europe
Europe
World
Amman
Level Contributor
196 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Only 36 hours to go before we start our 44 day trip! Thanks!

Enjoy your trip.. and let us know about it when your home!

2. Re: Only 36 hours to go before we start our 44 day trip! Thanks!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 05:17