We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jordan in February

Washington State
Level Contributor
2,165 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Jordan in February

I'm thinking about viisting Jordan in Februray of 2011. I like touring in the low season months. I know this is winter and the days will be mild and nights cool.

I wonder about rain. I know this is rainy season and no one can predict the weather. I would expect a day or so of rain in a week long trip. Is that about right? Any comments on the weather at that time of year?

Thanks!

My Odyssey Tours-Petra One-day Tour
Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, City Tours
1. Re: Jordan in February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2011, 16:47
Amman Jordan
Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Jordan in February

it also has a shorter day time so you start the tour early and add an extra day or two...skip aqaba and do visit Wadi Rum...

Mentioned in this post
Wadi Rum
Wadi Rum
Al Aqabah Governorate, Jordan
Washington State
Level Contributor
2,165 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jordan in February

Thanks. Cold I can do. There will be snow on the ground at home in February, so even the 40's will seem warm.

A little bit of rain is not a problem. 3-4 days of storm would not be good. From what I read on weather history charts, that would not be normal...but not impossible.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
308 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jordan in February

We were in Jordan this February and while Amman and Madaba area were quite wet, cold and a sprinkle of snow - it was summer in Aqaba! over 20 degrees!

Mentioned in this post
Amman
Amman
Amman Governorate, Jordan
Aqaba
Aqaba
Al Aqabah Governorate, Jordan
Aqaba, Jordan
Level Contributor
2,697 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jordan in February

maybe in February 2012 ? : ) ......

ciao

6. Re: Jordan in February

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2011, 12:36
7. Re: Jordan in February

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 13:16