We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Group Tours with Guaranteed Departure

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
85 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Group Tours with Guaranteed Departure

I am looking for a 3 or 4 day Group Tour to Petra from Amman with guaranteed Departure.

I came across a company called IDUS TRAVEL. Has anybody used them and is there any feedback on them?

Any one knows of any other company? Most tour agents only provide private tours.

I am a solo traveller and prefer to join group tours for lower cost.

Amman, Jordan
Level Contributor
218 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Group Tours with Guaranteed Departure

Hello,

You can do your own tour to Petra. Take the Jett Bus at 6:30AM from Amman to Petra, you will be there at 10:00AM, it's too close to the entrance of Petra and you will find many hotels right next to the entrance of the site from 20 USD and up.

Good luck

Omar

Edited: 03 April 2013, 11:01
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
85 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Group Tours with Guaranteed Departure

Thank you Omartourguide.

I prefer to join a package tour because it includes guided tours not only at Petra, but also at Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Dead Sea, and Wadi Rum.

They also arrange for accomodation and half board at overnight locations.

I would like to see as much as I can in the limited time but don't really have much time to plan my trip, so a package tour may suit me better.

Some agents also arrange for pick-up & drop off at the airport.

Any inputs on IDUS TRAVEL, or recommendation on other agents with Group Tours with Guaranteed Departure in May?

3. Re: Group Tours with Guaranteed Departure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2014, 06:15