We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Madaba Lodging

Which Amman hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
USA
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Topic
Madaba Lodging

Any recommendations for the best hotel in Madaba?

would say Miriam at least from the Tripadvisor reviews but I really have no clue.

Sydney
Level Contributor
872 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Madaba Lodging

Fuqu12

I THINK I stayed at the Miriam. If it was the Miriam, it was a very basic hotel - perhaps 2 star. However, it certainly was very clean. The breakfast was fairly ordinary, but the staff helpful. Really, to stay it was fine, more than adequate.

Write again if you need to.

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
1,223 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Madaba Lodging

Have also stayed at the Mariam Hotel. Was the best then, (a couple of years ago). The owner was also able to help with contacts for transfers and tours utilising a local taxi driver, which we were sometimes able to share to keep costs that were already low even lower.

At the time he was putting in a pool which was to be the only one in Madaba, I don't know if it still is. The rooms were basic but comfortable, which is all you need for such a good location and starting point of any tour.

Staff were helpful and friendly and other guests interesting and like minded.

amman jordan
Level Contributor
11 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Madaba Lodging

Madaba Inn hotel, by far the best hotel in madaba

Florida
Level Contributor
79 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Madaba Lodging

Madaba inn is nice and it’s the biggest hotel in Madaba, I will be doing my engagement party there this summer, both Mariam hotels and Madaba inn are well known in Madaba, and they are not that far away from each other. I have heard good news about the staff at Mariam. You won’t go wrong choosing either one.

I wrote a small review about Madaba here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g293989-r723…

Take care

5. Re: Madaba Lodging

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 08:19