We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early airport trip

London, United...
1 post
1 review
Early airport trip

I've seen plenty of advice about getting FROM Amman Airport, but does anyone have a suggestion for the chrapest easiest way to get to the airport for a 6am flight (3am pick up perhaps) without getting ripped off?

I know there are fixed 20JOD fares from the airport, but I'm not sure if a regular taxi driver will like that since he technically can't pick up a fare back into town.

Would be happy to take an airport cab and pay the same 20JOD, but it's unclear how to do this going TO the airport. Also happy to take a bus or shuttle if possible

Any tips appreciated!

Amman, Jordan
Destination Expert
for Syria, Aleppo, Jordan
Level Contributor
11,650 posts
40 reviews
1. Re: Early airport trip

your hotel can book taxi airport drop off jod 20

or take yellow taxi by meter jod 3-4 from hotel to Tabarbor airport shuttle/bus terminal 3.50 jod every hour.

cheers

Raymond

2. Re: Early airport trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2017, 06:26
3. Re: Early airport trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2018, 06:19