We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eid in Amman

Which Amman hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
74 posts
140 reviews
Save Topic
Eid in Amman

Hello,

I will be spending Eid Al Adha in Amman (Thurs-Sun). We would like to go to Petra and the Dead Sea. Can anyone recommend tours? Also, suggestions for what to do/see in Amman that are inexpensive and awesome?

Thank you!

Andrea

Aqaba, Jordan
Level Contributor
2,696 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eid in Amman

I think its a bit late to start organizing tours for the Eid break..

- for Petra,, your best bet is catching the JETT bus service www.jett.com.jo

- the Dead Sea will be over booked,,, the entry day fees into the hotels are not cheap, so you might want to think about the "Amman Beach" at the Dead Sea.

- Rainbow Street in Amman is worth a visit,,, always full of young people with plenty of coffee shops, takeaways, cafe's and a few bars,,, etc.....

awesome,,,, is something I used over 20 years ago,, so I can not help on the Amman scene : )

enjoy you trip.

ciao

A99

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
74 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eid in Amman

Thanks. Found some great tours today, so I am all set for my trip.

Aqaba, Jordan
Level Contributor
2,696 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eid in Amman

wishing you a happy trip, glad you found some tours,,,,

enjoy it : )

ciao

A99

4. Re: Eid in Amman

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Amman