We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can I pay for the visa with a credit card?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
213 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Can I pay for the visa with a credit card?

I have read a few forum postings that mentioned the ATM being out of money at Amman airport. As I need to get three visas for my family I wondered if I can use a credit card if I need to.

usa
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Can I pay for the visa with a credit card?

Dear 3galsontour ,

I do not know if he accept Credit card.

But there are many ATMs and there is a bank counter that changes foreign currencies opened 24 hours., so there is no need for concern in this regard.

Credit cards are accepted at most hotels, restaurants, car rental companies and tourist shops. The most widely accepted cards are American Express, Visa, Diners Club and Master card. You can also use your cards to draw cash at any bank linked with your credit card network. The automatic cash machines outside some banks in Amman can only be used by Jordanian bank account holders, and you should not attempt to use them.

enjoy:)

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

john

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Syria, Aleppo, Jordan
Level Contributor
8,286 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can I pay for the visa with a credit card?

Visa for Jordan can only be paid in cash 20 Jod

as stated above you can change money or use

ATM to get cash

cheers

3. Re: Can I pay for the visa with a credit card?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2014, 06:16