We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any advice on shipping a cat back to US?

Which Amman hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Topic
Any advice on shipping a cat back to US?

I found a stray cat that I would like to adopt and ship home. We can't have it ride with us as we are going on to India and they don't accept pets for visitors. Also if anyone has a suggestion of a vet near the old city in Jerusalem as I need to get it shots. Thanks for any help.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,385 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any advice on shipping a cat back to US?

You might want to post this on the Jerusalem forum, you are in the Amman forum.

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g293983-i2582-Jerus…

Edited: 11 June 2014, 14:40
Aqaba, Jordan
Level Contributor
2,696 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any advice on shipping a cat back to US?

not might want to,,, but need to....... good luck.

ciao

A99

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,882 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any advice on shipping a cat back to US?

This is pretty common. You should be able to get in touch with one of the animal rescue groups, they frequently adopt out to people in the States. The Jerusalem forum can probably (definitely) help you more.

4. Re: Any advice on shipping a cat back to US?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2015, 06:15