We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

using the airport lounge 9 hours before the departure

Which Amman hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
3 posts
Save Topic
using the airport lounge 9 hours before the departure

Hi, I would like to ask weather can we go inside the airport lounge 9 hours before the take off time?

do we need to make a reservation for using the lounge? and if yes, where can i make the reservation?

Thank a lot

Tina

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
8,941 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: using the airport lounge 9 hours before the departure

Once I tried to go inside the airport but i was denied access by the security until 3 hours before the flight. Not sure if they changed this rule or not. If you are inside the airport on transit then i guess it is fine.

you do not need to book before hand. Just show up and either pay the entrance fee or use a credit card that gives you free access.

Fontainebleau
Destination Expert
for Petra - Wadi Musa
Level Contributor
2,885 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: using the airport lounge 9 hours before the departure

It's not very comfortable! I presume this is for a night flight, but really there's nowhere to sit that can be called comfortable.

I agree with Maher, you are not normally allowed in until shortly before your flight.

3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: using the airport lounge 9 hours before the departure

thank a lot for your replied

3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: using the airport lounge 9 hours before the departure

Thank a lot for your replied.

Amman
Level Contributor
1,040 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: using the airport lounge 9 hours before the departure

You can't get in a lounge (they are located behind immigration) before you have checked in. Most of the time you can only check in 2-3 hours before departure.

6. Re: using the airport lounge 9 hours before the departure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Amman