We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach at Wadi Mujib

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
1,085 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Beach at Wadi Mujib

Hello,

during my stay in Jordan I would like to visit Wadi Mujib as a day trip from Madaba.

I would like to do one of the easier trails (either Siq trail or Canyon trail) and then spend some time by the Dead Sea, trying the experience of covering myself in mud and then go floating in the salty water.

I see from RSCN website that there appears to be a beach at Wadi Mujib (whose use costs 10 JOD), which would be very handy, so I can combine the 2 things in the same place, without moving to Amman Beach or one of the resorts.

rscn.org.jo/orgsite/…Default.aspx

My question is: does anyone know what facilities are there at the Wadi Mujib beach (showers, lockers, changing rooms, ...)? Is it advisable to have my Dead Sea experience here, or would I be better off at one of the other beaches/resorts?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Jordan
Jordan
Middle East
Amman
Amman
Amman Governorate, Jordan
Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
1,085 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach at Wadi Mujib

Hello,

has anyone tried the beach facilities at Wadi Mujib reserve and have any insight?

Thanks

Milano
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach at Wadi Mujib

Hi, I will be there from 25 to 27 april.I will let you know.

ciao,

c

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
1,085 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach at Wadi Mujib

Many thanks clairesha, that would be extremely helpful!

Of course I would not expect any "fancy" facilities such as swimming pools, etc., but would only be interested in the basic ones (changing rooms, showers) and hear opinions on whether that beach is a nice spot for dipping in the Dead Sea, if there's mud, etc.

I will be curious to hear about your experience!

Grazie mille

Ciao

4. Re: Beach at Wadi Mujib

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Dead Sea Region