We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jerash, Ajloun and Qasr Al Hallabat?

Which Jerash hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sandy, Utah
Level Contributor
143 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Jerash, Ajloun and Qasr Al Hallabat?

I've read where in one really long day you can do Jerash, Ajloun and the Desert Castles but that seems like a ton of driving. Just how cool are the Desert Castles? ;). If it is really neat then the thought I had was to only go to Qasr Al Hallabat - it says its 60km from Amman but how long does it take to really drive that distance? I'll be there in May.

3 replies to this topic
Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Syria, Aleppo, Jordan
Level Contributor
7,507 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jerash, Ajloun and Qasr Al Hallabat?

You can do Jerash Ajlon Castle and Hallabat in one day but not other castles.

Usually your our good hotel can arrange that for you

cheers

Raymond

Amman Pasha Hotel

2. Re: Jerash, Ajloun and Qasr Al Hallabat?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 February 2014, 22:35

Amman, Jordan
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Jerash, Ajloun and Qasr Al Hallabat?

If you are interested TO visit Jerash and Ajloun you want one day to enough , and palaces desert, and Desert Castles far from Amman, 70 kilometers

Reply to: Jerash, Ajloun and Qasr Al Hallabat?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted