We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels with Shuttle Bus to GP Circuit 2012

mytrip-ar
Level Contributor
210 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels with Shuttle Bus to GP Circuit 2012

Hi all,

Before I begin a long winded exercise of contacting hotels to see if they will be offering a shuttle bus service to the F1 Cirsuit, I wondered if anyone knows already of hotels who will definitely be offering this?

We prefer not to stay at/near the airport so that any free time we have around the race can be spend in the town.

Hotel rates appx 60BHD per night.

Many thanks in advance for your help and advice.

Mytrip

Arenas de San...
Level Contributor
743 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels with Shuttle Bus to GP Circuit 2012

I know the big hotels will probably have shuttles, but they will be far more expensive than 60BD a night.

mytrip-ar
Level Contributor
210 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels with Shuttle Bus to GP Circuit 2012

We have booked into the Ramee chain of hotels and they are providing free transport to and from the BIC Shuttle Bus pick up/drop off points.

They did offer a driver to take us all the way to the circuit, but at 60BD each day return we decided the free shuttle was a no brainer!

Edited: 11 April 2012, 11:19
3. Re: Hotels with Shuttle Bus to GP Circuit 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 14:41