We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour guide for the day

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
130 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Tour guide for the day

Hi,

I have a day in Bahrain to do some sightseeing and I am a female solo seasoned traveler. It was suggested that it might be best to hire a driver for the day. Anyone have any recommendations on driver or tour companies that I could hire?

My flight leaves at 9:30pm so it would be a sort of full day. Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Al Muharraq, Bahrain
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour guide for the day

welcome to Bahrain..

email your details, I'll try to arrange something

a7med_mac@hotmail.com

kortrijk
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour guide for the day

Hi,

I am wondering if you had any luck finding a taxi driver in Bahrain. We ( 3 women) are also having one day to spent in Bahrain ( november), and want to do the same thing as you.

If you have any tips or references I would higly appreciate it if you could let us know !

nice regards,

barbara

Edited: 07 October 2013, 08:48
manama
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Tour guide for the day

you are very most welcome in bahrain,

you can email me yousuf.bah@gmail.com

Elmhurst, Illinois
Level Contributor
889 posts
482 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tour guide for the day

Hi,

Did anyone get a driver for the day? We are a group of six adults traveling to Bahrain on March 5. We have all day March 06. Would love to hire a driver for the day. We would appreciate all and any feedback.

Thanks

5. Re: Tour guide for the day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2015, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Bahrain