We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

touristic visa to bahrain

Which Manama hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sofia, Bulgaria
2 posts
Save Topic
touristic visa to bahrain

Hi all,

I want to visit Bahrain as a tourist for 7 days, but because I have bulgarian nationality I need of touristic visa. Acording Bahrain's rules this visa can be issued from any hotel or from travel agent. All 5 stars hotels says that they can issue just bussines visas..all others hotels say that I must to ask from travel agency ..and all touristic companies answer that i have to ask it from the hotels. Please give me advise..or concrete name of the hotel..or agency.. I already book a flight..but can't arrange anything else..It's seems as a swamp

Thanks in advance

1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: touristic visa to bahrain

Dear Lissaa

You may be able to obtain a tourist visa on arrival at Bahrain airport. I found the information while searching the Bahrain airport site, there was a link to passport and visa information. Good luck.

Judith

Sofia, Bulgaria
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: touristic visa to bahrain

Dear Judith, thanks for reply but this is not valid for bulgarian citizens, unfortunately:( Check:

www.worldtravelguide.net/data/bhr/bhr040.asp

Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: touristic visa to bahrain

Hi Lissaa!

You might want to check this site: http://www.newarabia.net/visa.htm

They also say that you can obtain a visa through the hotel (they will act as your "sponsor"). There is also a link on the site to the Bahrain electronic visa service: http://www.f1visa.gov.bh/

For the hotels: Are you planning to stay in one of the 5 star hotels? They might only help you obtain the visa if you actually book a room there. When asking about it, explain to them that you need a "visit visa" and that they have to act as your "sponsor".

If that doesn't help then try contacting the nearest Bahraini embassy in Europe. They also might be able to help you.

india
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: touristic visa to bahrain

hi/why u r not asking bussiness visa to go there ..your country also nice to see ..i will come if any body send me invition letter to me ,,

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
134 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: touristic visa to bahrain

Did you have any luck with a tourist visa? Please let me know if you found a reliable travel agency or hotel willing to do that for you.

6. Re: touristic visa to bahrain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 11:20