We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Concierge Service in Manama

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
8 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
Best Concierge Service in Manama

I stayed at the Gulf Hotel but their concierge service was very limited, to a point where he didn't understand my English and I'm American! I was desperate to find a nearby beach without driving too far so I called up a few reputable hotels in Manama and found a really good concierge (his name is Khalil) that provided exactly that information and more...his suggestion was the Coral Beach Club which was fantastic! Not only that, he also helped me find the address of a concert venue I was committed to attend that evening and the fact that this particular concert was canceled due to political unrest at the time. Thank goodness for this concierge! If I ever return to Bahrain, I would definitely consider staying at his hotel so I may meet this fabulous fellow again. I've also heard that they have a really nice spa, all the more reasons for me!

1. Re: Best Concierge Service in Manama

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 07:41