We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best live music ?

Abu Dhabi, United...
Destination Expert
for Abu Dhabi
Level Contributor
4,892 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Best live music ?

I haven't been to Bahrain since 2011. What do people currently recommend for live music on a Thurs and Fri night ? I like rock, jazz, blues, etc. I know there's plenty of average to bad stuff, and I'd like to know what's good.

I always liked the rock band at Diggers but they may have changed and I'm not sure if I'm up for fending off the female clientèle all night :-)

Thanks

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,850 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best live music ?

That's the thing about Bahrain. DJ's or bands changes from time to time and the websites can't catch up with the changes. Last time I went to Rocky AKA Rock Bottom has a group playing mostly rock or blues, that was about 6 month ago.

9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best live music ?

Try upstairs downstairs for jazz not sure about rock

Arenas de San...
Level Contributor
729 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best live music ?

i haven't been but heard that the intercon has a good british band playing.

Plus always like the trader vics for something soulful

San Francisco...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best live music ?

Check out Boho Baha, its a new artists and local bands movement in Bahrain. They create great events. Look for them on Facebook you'll see whats up coming. People love their events! That's definitely a place to hear some great music and meet great people.

Madison
Level Contributor
58 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best live music ?

the band at dublins was singing ignition remix. worth checking out

6. Re: Best live music ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2015, 06:16