We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caviar

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
20 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Caviar

Hi,

Can anybody tell me if it's possible to buy caviar in Tehran, and if so what the prices are like?

Never tried it and I'm curious. I've been along thew Caspian coast, but never seen it for sale.

Persepolis
Ancient Ruins, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Naqshe Jahan Square(Shah Square)
Historic Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Isfahan Music Museum
Art Museums, Speciality Museums
Nasir al-Mulk Mosque
Sacred & Religious Sites
Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
191 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caviar

Yes you can buy caviar in Iran . Price for couple of months ago was 50 grams beluga caviar 70 dollar .

San Francisco
Level Contributor
12 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Caviar

Is this the price at the airport or in Tehran - if you can provide more details on where to shop that would be great.

Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
191 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Caviar

This was the price in city . You can buy in 5 star hotels . Also in abab street there is a fish market where you can get caviar .

San Francisco
Level Contributor
12 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Caviar

Thank you! But I guess you can take it with you out of the country if you don't buy it at the ariport. Is this still the case?

Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
191 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Caviar

Yes but there is a Limitation . When you buy it you can ask the seller and they tell you how much you can take out of the country .

Doha, Qatar
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Caviar

please tell me the price of beluga ooo cavair 100gram price to day in tahran

Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Caviar

Just search the net you can find more reliable information which is up to date.

8. Re: Caviar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2015, 04:18