We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kish Island Tour from Tehran

Tehran, Iran
4 posts
Save Topic
Kish Island Tour from Tehran

Hi,

I am new in Iran and want to visit in Kish Island this weekend. Can anyone please help me with answers of below questions?

1. how much is the air fare and bus fare of kish Island from tehran?Air or bus which one would be convenient more? for air, which airline is more preferable? how long does it take in bus? is there any offer in airfare for return ticket? How to book an air ticket as i am not used to in persian.

2. what can we do shortly in Kish Island? what r the main tourist attractions?

3. some shopping guidance

Please help me with your wise advice ASAP as i am planning for this weekend ie..18/19jan for 2-3 days.

Thanks In Advance..

Afrina

Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
191 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kish Island Tour from Tehran

You can't go by bus . And it is very easy . Go to a travel agency in Tehran , they have lots of tours to kish every day .choose wat u think u

This iis a tour for this weekend . shenesefid.com/Default.aspx…

Edited: 13 January 2014, 13:14
Tehran, Iran
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kish Island Tour from Tehran

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion..but the tour u have posted is in persian language which I dont understand..can u please give me any reference in english?

Lubbock, Texas
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Kish Island Tour from Tehran

ّI tried to find a website in English but I couldn't.

I think it is good idea if you call them and ask them to explain their Kish tours for you. Definitely they will have somebody to help you in their office.

This is the number for the site that April5p gave above, (021) 88757911. This is another one : (021) 22842555.

Call them and compare the prices.

In general Kish tours are varied. Which one is better ? It depends on your budget. There are very cheap 3-star guesthouses (400K toman - for 4 days and 3 nights ) versus luxury 5-star hotels (like Dariush Hotel, almost 800K - for the same timing) available.

Winter is the best time to visit Kish since it has nice and moderate weather. Book your ticket before Persian New Year's eve, because it is peak period and on that time prices will rise.

Hossein

Tehran, Iran
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Kish Island Tour from Tehran

Hi Hossein,

Thanks a lot for ur time and advice. InshaAllah I will visit by next week, so probably may avoid the rush..

regards,

sharlin

5. Re: Kish Island Tour from Tehran

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2015, 05:17