We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kuwait airport terminal 2

NW England
Level Contributor
42 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Kuwait airport terminal 2

We are due to fly out of terminal 2 @kwi

I have flown to/from the main terminal several times but, when I check out the website, there is very little info about T2.

Do we still check in at the main terminal, then get transferred.

Salmiyah, Kuwait
Level Contributor
172 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kuwait airport terminal 2

in Kuwait there is two airports, the main Kuwait international airport for all the airlines , i don't think that there is terminals inside ! it is all one lobby for the 24 gates ( i think) , it takes 4-5 mins to walk from 1st gate to the last one.

the other airport is SHIEKH SAAD airport , it is small and only one airline company (FLY DUBAI) departs and arrives there .

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kuwait airport terminal 2

I guess you mean Sheikh Saad Terminal, the only other terminal we have. The terminal is located a 5 min. drive from the main airport terminal and you must check in there and not in the main terminal.

Any specific information you need?

NW England
Level Contributor
42 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kuwait airport terminal 2

I assume that "FlyDubai", Sheikh Saad Terminal are clearly sign-posted on the airport road?

Also, is there long term parking at the SST?

Many thanks

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kuwait airport terminal 2

Sheikh Saad Terminal is clearly sign-posted on the airport road but there won't be any signs for "FlyDubai".

There is long term parking as well, have a safe trip :)

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kuwait airport terminal 2

Any idea about transferring between the main terminal and Sheikh Saad? I fly into the main terminal and then need to transfer to Flydubai

Salmiyah, Kuwait
Level Contributor
172 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kuwait airport terminal 2

i think it is only the taxi.....no trains no metros no trams in Kuwait.

i dont know how mush it will cost, but because it is from the airport area it will cost more than normal, maybe +3 KD = 11 $ and will take about 5 mins driving.

also i think because u have to leave the airport, you'll need to get a visa and check your luggage.

NW England
Level Contributor
42 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kuwait airport terminal 2

We used both the main terminal and the flydubai terminal last week.

The main terminal is the pits, but the flydubai terminal is good.

You will need to take a taxi between the two. Ensure that your transfer time is long as it can take ages to get a visa at the main terminal.

1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Kuwait airport terminal 2

Any idea if the SST has car rental services?

9. Re: Kuwait airport terminal 2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2016, 05:17