We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Compound rental housing

Portland, Maine
Level Contributor
17 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Compound rental housing

American family of two adults only will be moving to Kuwait to work in the fall of 2008. We would like a two bedroom fully furnished villa or apartment in a compound with full recreational facilities, preferably near the sea. Does anyone know the names and address' of compounds, in any area of Kuwait City that might fill our needs? Thank you so much.

Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
717 posts
302 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Compound rental housing

Are you still looking? I live here and there are villas for rent in the papers every day. Let me know if you are still looking and I will e-mail you a heap of options....you will love it here,we all do. Im british but we have lots of american friends here its a great community

kuwait
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Compound rental housing

apartment in egiala 4 bed rooms new villa block-2 street-207 house-34 mobil no. 99030278

3. Re: Compound rental housing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 11:23