We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Six senses ziggy bay

Northamptonshire
Level Contributor
91 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
Six senses ziggy bay

We will be staying at Ziggy Bay in August 2008, can any one tell me what toiletries are used in the bathrooms?

Mant thanks!

Muscat, Oman
Level Contributor
5,543 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Six senses ziggy bay

There are a few people on this forum who have been to Zighy Bay who may be able to answer your question but, in the absence of any reply from them, would suggest you send an email direct to the hotel.

Errol, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Six senses ziggy bay

Hi PAW

The toiletries in the bathrooms are in unmarked dispensers that blend in with the rustic feel to the villas, i.e. they have string ties with papyrus labels. In the showers they provide shampoo, shower gel and conditioner - all of which I used throughout the stay and my hair was simply glowing by the end of the two weeks even with sun, sea and pool exposure. Difficult to place what the exact scents and brands might have been but they smelt amazing and we went home with our own toiletries unused!

The sinks have handwash and moisturiser and again smell amazing so no complaints at all!

If you are particular about what toiletries you like to use then take your own, but for my long straight hair, the conditioner for example was spot on.

Hope this helps - PM me if you want to know any more details :o)

3. Re: Six senses ziggy bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 20:19