We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report. Oman, Muscat 2010.

UK
Level Contributor
61 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Report. Oman, Muscat 2010.

A link to my trip report of my very short 4 days in Muscat, Oman.

…blogspot.com/2010/02/manchester-to-dubai-to…

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
14,987 posts
367 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Report. Oman, Muscat 2010.

Great photos and delighted you found Oman so different from Dubai and that you plan to return.

Muscat Governorate...
Destination Expert
for Muscat Governorate, Oman
Level Contributor
659 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Report. Oman, Muscat 2010.

Thanks for the kind words. I read the report with interest. I have been living in Oman for my whole life, mostly in Muscat. I sometimes take it for granted and forget what a nice country I come from. It is always refreshing to read a foreigners perspective regarding the country. Makes me appreciate it more.

Next time you plan to come here, do let us know and we will gladly help you working our your trip plan and any logistics you may need help with. You can write here or PM me for any information.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,882 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Report. Oman, Muscat 2010.

Glad you had a good time. The Crowne Plaza is certainly a good choice.

Nice pictures also!

Hope you plan to return soon.

4. Re: Trip Report. Oman, Muscat 2010.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2010, 06:18