We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oman Travel (UK agent) - any experience?

England
Level Contributor
5 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Oman Travel (UK agent) - any experience?

Anybody out there got experience of Oman Travel (UK agent) - good or bad?

We are thinking about booking a trip with them next Easter

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Oman
Oman
Middle East
Muscat Governorate...
Destination Expert
for Muscat Governorate, Oman
Level Contributor
686 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oman Travel (UK agent) - any experience?

Hi,

Never heard of them, but then again, I never looked for Omani tour companies since I lived my whole life in Oman :)

Seriously though: You can buy airline tickets online, you can book hotels online and this forum has many posts with hotel recommendations in Muscat and outside Muscat, and there are a few big tour companies in Oman that has complete itineraries for almost anything you want to do.

If you are willing, and brave enough, to drive in Oman, then a GPS and a list of locations that you are visiting is sufficient. If you do not drive, there are some reputable local companies who can help (such are Mark tours).

I personally prefer to do my own research and my own travel arrangements when I travel anywhere. I recommend that approach for you, you will need to do some research but will end up with more information and more fun. This is ofcourse IMO.

Mentioned in this post
Oman
Oman
Middle East
Muscat
Muscat
Muscat Governorate, Oman
2. Re: Oman Travel (UK agent) - any experience?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2013, 10:16