We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get tourist visa of oman?

Muscat, Masqat, Oman
1 post
Save Topic

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,882 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get tourist visa of oman?

There is a link on the right which details the visa process for oman. It all depends on your nationality.

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
61 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get tourist visa of oman?

Hello,

I have seen the 5 R.O. 10 day visa described as a business visa. If you are travelling on holiday and your visit is less than 10 days can you still pay only 5 R.O.?

London, United...
Level Contributor
729 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get tourist visa of oman?

Follow the link at top right for visas on arrival, follow link to website and the official answer is there.

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
136 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to get tourist visa of oman?

How much is the tourist visa? 2 weeks, British.

1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: How to get tourist visa of oman?

I'm a Filipino and I want to go on vacation in Oman for 4 to 7 days . How will I get a tourist visa and how much it will cost me? I'm working at present time here in hongkong and I'm going from here to Oman. Please do reply because I need an answer. Thanks.

6. Re: How to get tourist visa of oman?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2014, 05:17