We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour Operators in Oman

Barcelona
Level Contributor
14 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Tour Operators in Oman

Does anybody know a good and reliable local tour operator in Oman? Thanks for sharing positive and negative experiences with your local tour operator in Oman. I am planning to spend one week visiting the country next year and look for a reliable company.

Mentioned in this post
Oman
Oman
Middle East
Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Tour Operators in Oman

hi Rebecca,

I wonder, if you work in Dubai?

Greets

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
rome
Level Contributor
8 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Tour Operators in Oman

Rent a car and do it yourself. It's easy, fun and safe! You'll definitely save lots of money.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Tour Operators in Oman

Hello there

Do you mean www.insidersoman.com

Office: +968 9270 4100 and mobile: +968 9947 1007

Email: moza884@hotmail.com

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Tour Operators in Oman

We (12 university journalism students and two profs) worked with Arabica Orient Tours (arabicaorient.com) and they were FANTASTIC! They have a tour guide, Hilal Gadhani, who was absolutely the best: knowledgeable, great English, easy going, dove right in and did what needed to be done when we had a problem... He has worked with journalists before and I would recommend him to journalists as a fixer. Knows his country well - natural environment, society, history, you name it. He knows and works well with both local folks and we Americans. Highly recommended.

Arabica's bus driver was also great and the company in general went above and beyond what they needed to do for us. Highly recommended.

Edited: 23 January 2014, 01:18
Stockholm
Level Contributor
15 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Tour Operators in Oman

Anyone else here that can recommend Yasser Al Maamari http://www.insidersoman.com/ , or any other tour campany?

I have tried to contact Mark Tour and Zahra Tours , but they don't reply to email.

Neither company provides prices estimates on their websites?

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Tour Operators in Oman

Hi,

I can recommend Yasser. He's a good friend of mine.

Mark tours and Zahara tours are good but they hardly answer to mails.

I can give you other tour guides too if you want.

Surrey
Level Contributor
119 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Tour Operators in Oman

We are thinking of visiting Oman in November and doing a short tour while there. Any tour company recommendations greatly appreciated. Should mention we are not in the first flush of youth, so are looking for a gentle tour.

Mentioned in this post
Oman
Oman
Middle East
Barcelona
Level Contributor
14 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Tour Operators in Oman

I finally organized the tour with Golden Tour Oman and they are very professional and have very competitive prices. So I can only recommend them. They have a very decent website so you can check it out and have an idea of their services. Good luck and enjoy your tour!

http://www.goldentoursoman.com/

Mentioned in this post
Oman
Oman
Middle East
Surrey
Level Contributor
119 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Tour Operators in Oman

Thanks Fabrice. Will take a look at website.

30. Re: Tour Operators in Oman

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 April 2014, 02:05