We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car rental from UAE Dubai to Oman Muscat

Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
car rental from UAE Dubai to Oman Muscat

Hello,

I am looking to rent a vehicle from Dubai Airport and cross the Omani Boarder to Muscat for a week as a round trip and return it back at Dubai Airport.

can you advice me which car rental company would be able to rent me a vehicle ?

I hold a Canadian passport.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
214 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: car rental from UAE Dubai to Oman Muscat

since you are returning back to Dubai to nah over the car, there should not be an issue. usually any car company would do that.

you can try europecar, avis, budget rent-a-car ...

also, suggest you to post this in Dubai forum , which you will get more info.

Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: car rental from UAE Dubai to Oman Muscat

Thx

3. Re: car rental from UAE Dubai to Oman Muscat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 24 January 2015, 01:35
Edited: 24 January 2015, 01:35
4. Re: car rental from UAE Dubai to Oman Muscat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2016, 07:17