We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Passport with Israeli stamp

Plano, Texas
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Passport with Israeli stamp

Help! In the past (two years ago I believe it was) we toured Israel and Jordan. We have plans to go to Oman after a cruise this month and I just read that they might not let me in the country due to the fact that I have visited Israel. Because it was a couple of years ago, I am wondering if they will allow me to come into the country. Better find out fast!! Oh dear...

thanks for any information...

London, United...
Level Contributor
755 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Passport with Israeli stamp

Look at the previous posts on this topic

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,882 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Passport with Israeli stamp

Yes, please search.

(You will find that it is no issue at all)

Plano, Texas
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Passport with Israeli stamp

I searched and didn't really find a definite answer! Some were old - others were vague - noone seemed to know the answer with conviction! I contacted the Embassy in Muscat and they said that US citizens will not have a problem. Whew.

Linda

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,882 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Passport with Israeli stamp

I myself have a US passport with an Israeli stamp in it, it has never been an issue coming in to Oman.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,882 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Passport with Israeli stamp

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294007-i4797-k509…

6. Re: Passport with Israeli stamp

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Muscat Governorate