We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late night/early morning arrival

usa
Level Contributor
2,009 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Late night/early morning arrival

I am seeing some flights from DXB reaching around midnight or early morning around 4 am

Wondering if that will cause an issue regarding getting taxis to hotels and if hotels will be "open" for checkin at that time

Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
786 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Late night/early morning arrival

No

Yes

Muscat Governorate...
Destination Expert
for Muscat Governorate, Oman
Level Contributor
665 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Late night/early morning arrival

Taxis will be available at the airport 24x7

Hotel checkin policies will be dependant on the hotel.

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Quito, Ecuador
Level Contributor
10,612 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Late night/early morning arrival

I unfortunately seem to arrive in the middle of the night from any destination and have never had a problem. As you come out of the terminal, there is a taxi booth to the right where you tell them your hotel and pay a fixed rate. I'm not sure if they accept foreign currency.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,882 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Late night/early morning arrival

To be honest, that's pretty standard for the region as a whole from what I have seen. I have rarely had a flight arrive outside of the 12am-6am window. Never had any issues!

5. Re: Late night/early morning arrival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Muscat Governorate