We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

renting a house

Which Doha hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
nairobi
2 posts
Save Topic
renting a house

wiyh a salary of 444 usd,i was wondering wheather i can get a cheap apartment in qatar,

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
173 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: renting a house

444 USD is per month, I take it? This would work out as roughly QR 1,600/month.

Unless your employer pays you a considerable live-out/accommodation allowance, I do not see how you could afford to rent an apartment in Doha for this money.

Western Australia...
Level Contributor
236 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: renting a house

I don't think "cheap" and "acommodation" go well together when talking about Doha.

It's a very expensive place to rent. You were given good advice ... if you are only on 1600QR per month, you need to have all your accommodation paid for by your employer to survive.

A lot of people are now grouping together and sharing accommodation.

Good Luck

3. Re: renting a house

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 20:19